C4 Forums | Control4

Wanted: C4 Amp

ILoveC4

I'm just finishing up a back yard construction project and need another additional C4 Matrix Amp. I'd prefer a 4 Zone but would go for an 8 Zone if the price was right. Ideally it would include a rack mount kit.

I figured I'd check here to see if someone had something to sell before I order up a new one. I'll need it shipped to zip code 84043.

Please shoot me a PM with what you've got and how much $$$. I've got lots of stuff and happy to do a trade if that's more appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was attached to the spare bedroom, garage, washroom etc rooms that are barely used.

As I was typing I'm realizing you are looking for just the amp. This is a 4-zone Amp matrix

Sorry

That's exactly what I want. The amp with built in matrix.

How old is it and how much do you want for it?

It would be about 3 to 4 years old I would imagine

I think there was only ever one kind/type of the 4-zone amp, but I can get the model number for you.

In terms of price, I've been out of the loop for awhile what is FMP?

Buyer beware! I will decide whether to post the sellers ID or not after I see how the resolve this. Surprise surprise, throwing an amplifier in a grocery bag and then inside of a flimsy box 3x its size with no other packaging leads to broken parts!

I can't even power it up to test it, but after it bounced along for a few thousand miles I'm sure it's toast anyway. d772666a0b97cdc531f989ce3ae4c303.jpg32510fe86cfc5c24058bc360d855f442.jpg548aa5077ec7e84e17ab470d04f850d3.jpg

20 hours ago, etrochez said:

I don't understand! It has the "Fragile" sticker. That should have protected the package and kept the box in perfect conditions. What's happening?!

I would file a claim with UPS/fedex for that

It was shipped with Canada Post. Honestly, the way it was packed it didn't stand a chance. It was just in the flimsy toilet paper box by itself, with no padding or anything at all. It was just bouncing around in that box.

The seller is stepping up it looks like, so that's good news. The bad news is that I still need to find an AMP for these last 4 zones...

Archived