C4 Forums | Control4

Which music services does the EA-1 support? Where is My Music and My Movies?

3 minutes ago, Cyknight said:

Deezer, Napster/Rhapsody.

Pandora or Spotify by any chance?

4 minutes ago, Cyknight said:

You don't see those two options most ikely because you HAVE no music or movies - they will be added once C4 has a database of stored media (and a way to play it) automatically

I have music files stored on a NAS. I can access these music files with the Kodi driver that I had the dealer install. How can I access them with the C4 My Music driver?

Thanks!

I have music files stored on a NAS. I can access these music files with the Kodi driver that I had the dealer install. How can I access them with the C4 My Music driver?

Thanks!

Your dealer has to setup a path to your Nas

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, elee532 said:

Pandora or Spotify by any chance?

Thanks!

Yes, Pandora as well. No Spotify - and I doubt Spotify will happen any day soon due to...Spotify <_<

Thank you both! I see Pandora now. Can't believe I overlooked that.

Curious... can Composer HE be used to setup path to NAS?

No. Pro is required to add the driver

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yes. Kodi movies and Kodi tv shows were installed. Just to be clear about my question though, I was referring to setting up the EA1's own My Music app. Are you saying that the EA1 My Music should be configured if Kodi was configured?

2 hours ago, elee532 said:

Yes. Kodi movies and Kodi tv shows were installed. Just to be clear about my question though, I was referring to setting up the EA1's own My Music app. Are you saying that the EA1 My Music should be configured if Kodi was configured?

No.  Your dealer will need to set up your music share and music services for you.

Archived