C4 Forums | Control4

Wake/sleep volume

Hi, I have Ios3 and the new Wake up screen is better than the last version but I cannot seem to control the volume? Does this have to be programmed in as I cannot set a volume when I set the alarm. It doesn't even stay on the volume last used in the room but reverts back to the setting in the IOS2 version which was a wakeup scene (now deleted-or so I thought!!)

Jim

22 hours ago, ::::Jim:::: said:

I am using the wake up to turn on the Radio, tunein, Yes I can see the volume slider in the UI after the 'alarm' has woken me up and when I open the room on my iPad. but I have no way of setting the volume when I set the time and radio station for the alarm to use.

In Composer you can set a default volume for the room. It will honor that. 

10 hours ago, ::::Jim:::: said:

Hi, Yup as I said I have programmed in the volume but it seems crazy that an end used cannot set it with an iPad when they choose to set the alarm.

You could NOT enable a default volume, and set the volume to whatever you want before you go to bed. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.