C4 Forums | Control4

FS: Samsung TV Limited Time Sale (ends 1-20)

Time2Jet

Fellow forum members, effective immediately and for a limited time (until the 20th), I will be offering deep discounts on new warranted Samsung Displays and Soundbar products.  If you have any interest, please send me the model number and your zip code and I can quote you a price.  It is my goal to offer our forum members a discounted price with full mfr warranty.

All that said, in no way am I trying to interrupt any relationship with a dealer you may have (If your C4 dealer also sells displays), so please don't ask if you have a solid relationship with your dealer, I don't want anyone price shopping against their dealer or costing their dealers money matching pricing.  Those are the guys that pour their blood sweat and tears into your projects with installs, etc.  So I definitely cannot upset those relationships.  Many of them are my friends.  If for whatever reason this price shopping against your dealers becomes the case, I will cease these offers entirely.  I try to be the best forum member I can be.  So many of you have been so helpful to me and I don't care for this to cause an rifts.

Thanks for PM’s and the orders everyone. I’ll try to post a sale when there are price drops. I might post sales for individual displays if they deeply discounted them.

I also have a TiVo equipment dealership. Savings aren’t crazy good over TiVo direct on latest gen stuff, but definitely save you $25-35 and tax on each Edge or Bolts. All full warranties apply and all service is still purchased through TiVo (including a three year full equipment warranty for $39... which I highly recommend with Lifetime). It’s no secret that I love TiVo!

I’m excited to see what the new TiVo streaming service DVR device brings. They are very quiet about it. I don’t think they’ve negotiated all of their content provider deals, but my rep tells me it will have the best formats offered by each service. (ie Atmos on Netflix, etc). A lot of people don’t realize that not all streamers are the same. Right now ATV gives you the best possible formats with each service. An example is that Netflix isn’t Atmos on a Roku device. (Crazy, right?). Great integration with C4, but it’s technically the one steamer with the least format availability. Technology is there, so I’m not sure what the issue is other than $$$ to Dolby, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.