C4 Forums | Control4

FS: Control4/Pakedge/Caseta Equipment/Misc. Other

Time2Jet

*Updated 10/12/2020

PM’s only for pricing non priced items please. I am firm on the ones I have priced.  Payment is by PayPal F&F only. You also pay shipping. SHIP ONLY TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. Please avoid tire-kicking. For those of you that know me, if you have something for sale that I think I can use, I don’t waste your time.

Some of you know I collect equipment for my Wounded Warrior Project homes as well as some other community-based projects benefiting people with disabilities. I do this on my own time, separate from my dealership, though they do donate time when able. Automation is a real a game-changer for so many people with disabilities. Unfortunately, in 2020 -because of Covid -we’ve only been able to do 3 local larger projects of the 8-12 we normally would have done by now. So I have the following leftovers I had been collecting. I usually have 200 pieces of lighting, but I used up most of what I gathered in the 3 projects I did. But here’s what I have now. I can also order any non-C4 items (see the last paragraph) for you.

1 Pakedge RK-1 (Used)

4 Pakedge WX-1 WAPs w/AC Power Adapter & PoE (Used) SOLD

1 Pakedge SX-8P PoE+ Switch (1 New/1Used) (NEW ONE WAS SOLD)

1 Pakedge S24P8 (Used)

5 EA-1v2 Used $225.00

1 EA-3 (Used) $400.00

1 EA-5v1 (Used) $900.00 Firm (just reduced)

15 SW120277-WH gen3 Switches (New) SOLD

Nest Hello (used)

Nest TStat + 2-3 sensors. (Used)

1 KD120-WH (New) SOLD

1 4-Zone Matrix Amplifier C4-8AMP1-B (Used) SOLD

2 - BOTH SOLD SR260 Battery Model (Used) SOLD

2 - SR260 Battery Model (New, but Dim)

1 Dock for iPod - Black (C4-IPDKTT1-E (Used)

1 TUN2-E-B Multi Tuner (Used)

Misc - Caseta Dimmers/Switches/Fan Controllers/Lamp Outlets/Picos/Bridges/Boosters (Used/New Mix - White). Let me know what you need and I probably have it. (Have at least a whole 4BR home full plus a bunch of excess inventory (dealer). I prefer to sell all at once - so let me know your needs and I can quote an entire system of used plus new reasonably priced).

Also - I have at least one or more brand new inventory of every AVPro Edge piece, Wattbox, Sonos, Roon Nucleus & Nucleus+. (What I don’t have I can order for you to fill your order at a discount, anything really... just cannot do C4 equipment orders (except for our clients (in keeping the spirit of dealership)).

I’m just doing a delayed spring cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, brekfastb said:

how much for the roon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of tomorrow, the Nucleus is $1,299 Shipped anywhere in the US with a year of Roon subscription.  The Nucleus+ would be $2,199 same way.

C4 Driver is free.  Lowest advertised price is $1,459 and $2,559 plus tax and shipping.  I discount and include shipping.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.