C4 Forums | Control4

If DVDFab can honor their old customers, why can't RedFox?

I did some digging, and found out that, DVDFab's website was shutdown by the authority like two years ago, and the monkey survived it by changing its domain, while still keeping the brand, and they are still offering the LTL options. And I've heard that all their previous LTL holders are also honored.

Question: If DVDFab can honor their old customers, why can't RedFox?

Here is my thought: Honoring the old LTL beholders can encourage them to buy more future products from RedFox, like a AnyDVD HD LTL user would probably fell pretty happy to buy a license of CloneBD, or something else. So, to think that honoring LTL customers will take not a single more penny from them is actually not true. This is also a way to prevent your loyal ones from going to one of your competitors, don't you think so, RedFox?

6 hours ago, Ailsa Pimenova said:

I did some digging, and found out that, DVDFab's website was shutdown by the authority like two years ago, and the monkey survived it by changing its domain, while still keeping the brand, and they are still offering the LTL options. And I've heard that all their previous LTL holders are also honored.

Question: If DVDFab can honor their old customers, why can't RedFox?

Here is my thought: Honoring the old LTL beholders can encourage them to buy more future products from RedFox, like a AnyDVD HD LTL user would probably fell pretty happy to buy a license of CloneBD, or something else. So, to think that honoring LTL customers will take not a single more penny from them is actually not true. This is also a way to prevent your loyal ones from going to one of your competitors, don't you think so, RedFox?

So, you've been cheating and doing something that is illegal for years and now you feel cheated. Oh... The irony. 

Archived