C4 Forums | Control4

Follow me Driver

TEKSTEIN

Its working now but has had reliability issues in the past.  Please try being more descriptive with your topic headings or post in existing topics.  There is already a thread people post in when they have trouble.

Search on "followme" if you tried to search maybe that is why you didn't find anything.

Several weeks ago I stopped using the follow me driver, and moved to the IFTTT driver. I can't tell you how much more reliable the IFTTT driver is. Yes it took a lot of programming but I feel that my battery on my iPhone last a lot longer , and the app fires right on point every time 

( I have no vested interest in Alans  driver, just know what works and what doesn't )

There is also another solution that is being worked out. The HomeKit. @Joshua P is working on it and I am one of the beta testers. It is working very well and more is getting added. I can use the Home app to trigger scenes within the app the same way that followme and ifttt

Happy Automating!

So I thought it was the Follow me driver. It was actually the MYQ EDS driver (free version) that stop working. I understand that there is a wink and houselogix driver that also works with chamberlain. Does anyone have any experience with these other drivers?

The EDS driver only worked for you 60% on the first try? Totally not my experience, it was 100% for me.

The Wink driver has been fairly fast, maybe 1 second after the button push. Be it directly through the wink app, c4 wink driver, or IFTTT Button to pushover to IFTTT driver to Wink Driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived