C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Home Edition - Web Based Personal Training!

chopedogg88

Would you like to take more ownership of your Control4 system?  Do you (like many others I've met) own Composer Home Edition (HE), but don't really know how to use it very well?

I am offering 1 on 1 personalized training sessions for people like you!  PM me for more information or to schedule a session.

I am a certified Control4 tech and have been programmed dozens of homes over the past several years.

Thanks,

Ari

• 1 month later...

On 20/09/2017 at 6:50 AM, chopedogg88 said:

Would you like to take more ownership of your Control4 system?  Do you (like many others I've met) own Composer Home Edition (HE), but don't really know how to use it very well?

I am offering 1 on 1 personalized training sessions for people like you!  PM me for more information or to schedule a session.

I am a certified Control4 tech and have been programmed dozens of homes over the past several years.

Thanks,

Ari

I m interested  we based

Pls share the quotes..

On 20/09/2017 at 6:50 AM, chopedogg88 said:

Thanks,

Ari

Hi I'm interested...pls share it id

Ari is fantastic to work with.  

If you are not using HE to its fullest, I'm sure he can help you harness it's power and flexibility.  HE is one of the few great deals in the C4 world that probably not enough homeowners take advantage of.

1 hour ago, jfh said:

HE is one of the few great deals in the C4 world that probably not enough homeowners take advantage of.

But it does whet your appetite to be able to do more, but that requires Composer Pro which leads us back to a familiar discussion/argument...

• 4 weeks later...

I would definitely be interested in having more control of my system. I have a very understanding dealer that I work very well with but would still like to have a bit more control. Maybe an online class, or even a more one-on-one webex session while working on your own Controller...I love HE but want more

I would definitely be interested in having more control of my system. I have a very understanding dealer that I work very well with but would still like to have a bit more control. Maybe an online class, or even a more one-on-one webex session while working on your own Controller...I love HE but want more
Yep PM me and we can arrange exactly that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Archived