dw886

How to Update Firmware on SR260 Remote

This is probably painfully obvious somewhere, but how do you go about updating the firmware on a remote? I have 3 SR260s.  2 are at much higher minor revisions (like .104), and 1 is at .74 (or something close to that).  Is there something that you need to do to push a firmware update through Composer?

OK, that makes me feel better. I thought I was missing something really obvious.  I tinker with it and see if I can get it to update.  Does it show anything while it's updating (like the downloading icon that shows up when the remote is pulling a refresh from the controller)?

I also have this issue.

I have 7 x Control4 SR-260 Remote Controls which are running firmware version 2.1.104

I have 1 x Control4 SR-260 Remote Controls which is running firmware version 2.1.75

Composer automagically starts the upgrade and shows "Progress 0%" in the Status column and after a while it times out and shows "Upgrade Failed" in the Status column.

The remote has a battery module in it and the battery level is 100% and it is sat on the charging station which is about 4 metres away from the Control4 HC-800.