C4 Forums | Control4

How do i get my door station to work with Intercom app?

onesunnyday

Question

I have recently had a door station installed (3 months old), and recently downloaded the intercom app.  

I am having  a weird problem that the door station does not connect with the intercom app (it is present on the list of devices in the intercom app but greyed out).  

I have 2 other devices, (2 lcd screens)  which i can call, and call from to my intercom app device perfectly fine.

What do i need to do to allow the door station to connect to my intercom app. I have created new user accounts etc, and also have composer home (if that helps)??

9 answers to this question

Can anyone please help, we have the app and all seems to be fine, besides on my wife's phone, where even when her iPhone 6 is on silent and someone rings the DS2 her phone still rings! my phone seems to be fine (its not apple), has anyone come across this issue? I have re-installed the app as well, and still the same and help would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, dipskhatri said:

Can anyone please help, we have the app and all seems to be fine, besides on my wife's phone, where even when her iPhone 6 is on silent and someone rings the DS2 her phone still rings! my phone seems to be fine (its not apple), has anyone come across this issue? I have re-installed the app as well, and still the same and help would be appreciated.

You need to choose the “silent” ring tone in the app itself... if that does not work, follow MS advice in your other post with this same question.

On 10/19/2018 at 12:39 PM, South Africa C4 user said:

Technically...

2.10.3 or later 🙈

Why "technically", I thought it was officially 2.10.3?

I am on 2.10.3 and will soon have a doorstation installed. So I want to know if I need to be upgraded.

Side question: I assume that in control4 programming you can open the gate manually right? (In other words, I could program the gate to open when X thing at my house happens)

Thanks

2 hours ago, timelinex said:

Why "technically", I thought it was officially 2.10.3?

I am on 2.10.3 and will soon have a doorstation installed. So I want to know if I need to be upgraded.

Side question: I assume that in control4 programming you can open the gate manually right? (In other words, I could program the gate to open when X thing at my house happens)

Thanks

2.10.3 will do it.

Indeed you can... you could program the gate to open if the alarm goes off (for instance)

Archived