C4 Forums | Control4

iTunes & Ipod - GUI issues on iPhone & iPad...

Hi all,

I have a weird problem which is intermittent (although happening at the moment)..

I can access both my iTunes collection via the C4 dock and the Extra V driver (latest version) fine via remotes or on screen navigators. When trying to use an iOS to navigate it will not show the detail behind playlists - it just stays there with the wheel spinning.

Any ideas - I am on the latest app versions and Navigator 2.2.

Annoying as it means the iOS apps can't be used for iTunes 'surfing' at the moment.

Thanks,

Alex

I don't have quite the same problem but similar enough, so I hope I'm not hijacking the thread.

I have the Apple TV 1st gen and EV driver. All playlists shows on the touchscreen, SR250 and GUI, but on the Ios (iPad & iPhone) only half of the playlist shows, and the wheel keeps spinning. Now if I wait long enough - 15-20 mins - it may populate more but not the whole lot. I have the latest EV driver, my dealer's looking into it, I'm running 2.2, and it's all the time.

I don't have quite the same problem but similar enough, so I hope I'm not hijacking the thread.

I have the Apple TV 1st gen and EV driver. All playlists shows on the touchscreen, SR250 and GUI, but on the Ios (iPad & iPhone) only half of the playlist shows, and the wheel keeps spinning. Now if I wait long enough - 15-20 mins - it may populate more but not the whole lot. I have the latest EV driver, my dealer's looking into it, I'm running 2.2, and it's all the time.

I have this same issue if I try to move through the playlist to quickly, if I go slower and let it load the it's never an issue.

Hi all,

I have a weird problem which is intermittent (although happening at the moment)..

I can access both my iTunes collection via the C4 dock and the Extra V driver (latest version) fine via remotes or on screen navigators. When trying to use an iOS to navigate it will not show the detail behind playlists - it just stays there with the wheel spinning.

Any ideas - I am on the latest app versions and Navigator 2.2.

Annoying as it means the iOS apps can't be used for iTunes 'surfing' at the moment.

Thanks,

Alex

What controller is your navigator running on? How big is your iTunes library? What model iPhone and iPad?

Looks like we might have figured out my issue (tx to Geoff (Nikon)). I had a smart playlist: songs added in <5 days. It was empty and the iOS Devices stalled at the playlist prior to it. I deleted it and now all lists populate

Archived