C4 Forums | Control4

Sports Bar Closed Down - Have a lot of AV Equipment to Sell - Houston

M3AL

Unfortunately we had to close down our sports bar last week because of issues with the idiot landlord. All equipment is less then a year old as we opened in January 2012. Below is the list of items I have available for sale with the price I would like to get for them. We also have all furniture, kitchen equipment & plumbing if anyone is opening a restaurant in Houston and is looking to purchase.

Equipment Type Item Number Qty Price Each

Component Matrix 24x48,

with 3 additional Power Supplies NeoPro Tahoe 1 $6,000.00

Baluns for Matrix Tahoe 44 $50.00

Control4 Home Controller HC1000 1 $550.00

Floor Rack for AV Equipment RFS 1 $300.00

Sorry for all the lopsided fields. Don't know how to put a spreadsheet on here. Also, attached in PDF. Email me if you have any questions.

I CAN SHIP TO CANADA, BUT THE SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE HIGH BASED ON WEIGHT AND LOCATION

Update:

We have a few buyers coming tomorrow interested in the entire package except items marked sold. If you are interested in the items above please email me and if the buyers don't fall thru tomorrow I will email on a first come first serve basis. Thanks for the emails so far from everyone.

Unfortunately we had to close down our sports bar last week because of issues with the idiot landlord. All equipment is less then a year old as we opened in January 2012. Below is the list of items I have available for sale with the price I would like to get for them. We also have all furniture, kitchen equipment & plumbing if anyone is opening a restaurant in Houston and is looking to purchase.

Equipment Type Item Number Qty Price Each

Component Matrix 24x48,

with 3 additional Power Supplies NeoPro Tahoe 1 $6,000.00

Baluns for Matrix Tahoe 44 $50.00

Control4 Home Controller HC1000 1 $550.00

Floor Rack for AV Equipment RFS 1 $350.00

Sorry for all the lopsided fields. Don't know how to put a spreadsheet on here. Also, attached in PDF. Email me if you have any questions.

PICTURES:

Misc_Items.jpg

Control4_HC1000.jpg

Tahoe_AMP_Small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where I can sell that huge matrix system? Figured it would be popular, but I guess it's expensive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'd try the guy that sold it to you. Maybe try AVSForum as well.

That's a huge matrix switch...this forum is mostly home owners or dealers selling new equipment to customers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived