C4 Forums | Control4

Rhapsody not playing

I'm having a new issue with Rhapsody. I don't get any sound.

When i select Rhapsody on the SR250 or on the iphone app, I get the library, playlist etc,

Anything i select doesn't play on any zone. When i select from digital library or Ipod dock it plays perfectly, so it isn't the amp or the speakers.

I'm running 2.2.2

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

I'm having a new issue with Rhapsody. I don't get any sound.

When i select Rhapsody on the SR250 or on the iphone app, I get the library, playlist etc,

Anything i select doesn't play on any zone. When i select from digital library or Ipod dock it plays perfectly, so it isn't the amp or the speakers.

I'm running 2.2.2

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Make sure that you are actually logged in - this was the EXACT symptom that I had before I upgraded to 2.3.

Bill

So how do I ensure that I'm actually logged in?

Try and SEARCH for something on the device you cannot play from - i.e. on my touch screen I would try and look up an artist or something and it would say - do you have an account? If so sign in - that was my clue that I was not really logged in to Rhapsody - this is a VERY common problem in versions PRIOR to 2.3 - I have not had it occur since I upgraded.

Try and SEARCH for something on the device you cannot play from - i.e. on my touch screen I would try and look up an artist or something and it would say - do you have an account? If so sign in - that was my clue that I was not really logged in to Rhapsody - this is a VERY common problem in versions PRIOR to 2.3 - I have not had it occur since I upgraded.

I searched for Billy Joel on the iphone C4 app and it worked fine. I checked under my account is says "online" I logged out and back in, but no difference.

I searched for Billy Joel on the iphone C4 app and it worked fine. I checked under my account is says "online" I logged out and back in' date=' but no difference.[/quote']

Then you do NOT have the same problem that I was having. I cannot help you as to why you cannot get sound when you use your iPHONE app. Someone else will need to assist.

Sorry,

Bill

I searched for Billy Joel on the iphone C4 app and it worked fine. I checked under my account is says "online" I logged out and back in' date=' but no difference.[/quote']

Then you do NOT have the same problem that I was having. I cannot help you as to why you cannot get sound when you use your iPHONE app. Someone else will need to assist.

Sorry,

Bill

Bill, thanks for the help. I did notice the credit card associated with account has expired. Maybe that is the issue, updating it now.

Archived