C4 Forums | Control4

C4 DIY.com

bk

Thanks guys...I'm glad you enjoyed it. It really is a shame that it's faded away.

I got to the point where I was just too busy and sought community help to keep things going, and there wasn't a lot of people willing to contribute. I sold the website in hopes that a new owner might get energized and pump some time in to it, but much to my surprise nothing has happened.

I still have the ability to post things there, I'm just so time starved. Maybe this thread will prompt the site owner to get some fresh content up. I'd do it, if I only had the time.

I've done a few posts there. Just haven't had the time, first baby was born 3 months early last June so needless to say my time was all taken up. I'm in the process of writing a new driver for Viper Smart Start, even that is hard to do with the limited time. Once that's complete though, it will be posted there.

I've done a few posts there. Just haven't had the time, first baby was born 3 months early last June so needless to say my time was all taken up. I'm in the process of writing a new driver for Viper Smart Start, even that is hard to do with the limited time. Once that's complete though, it will be posted there.

Thanks Eric! You did get some great info up there, and I (we - the community) appreciate it. I don't want you to think that what I said above implied anything otherwise. Just that we're all busy, and it's tough to find the time.

I appreciate the content you did get published, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we all appreciate your contributions.

I've done a few posts there. Just haven't had the time' date=' first baby was born 3 months early last June so needless to say my time was all taken up. I'm in the process of writing a new driver for Viper Smart Start, even that is hard to do with the limited time. Once that's complete though, it will be posted there.[/quote']

Thanks Eric! You did get some great info up there, and I (we - the community) appreciate it. I don't want you to think that what I said above implied anything otherwise. Just that we're all busy, and it's tough to find the time.

I appreciate the content you did get published, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we all appreciate your contributions.

No worries, I didn't take any offense to anything at all. Just saying why I haven't contributed. It sucks, but having a micro preemie took away a lot of my time to contribute.

I've done a few posts there. Just haven't had the time' date=' first baby was born 3 months early last June so needless to say my time was all taken up. I'm in the process of writing a new driver for Viper Smart Start, even that is hard to do with the limited time. Once that's complete though, it will be posted there.[/quote']

No worries, I didn't take any offense to anything at all. Just saying why I haven't contributed. It sucks, but having a micro preemie took away a lot of my time to contribute.

I can't imagine how difficult that would be. Congratulations on the new addition. Hopefully everything is going smoothly with the baby now!

Archived