C4 Forums | Control4

Weather - C4 behind the curve again

I have a weather underground driver which gives all conditions via variables which could be used for this. Haven't released it yet due to pure laziness but can clean up and release if people really want it.

I thought you could get most of this with the cheap weather stations and the integration driver that EV sells for Cumulus? I would like the Weather Underground one too just in case one or the other data source goes flaky.

Alan...I would LOVE that driver. I've been chomping at the bit for it, ever since I saw you mention something about it in the TTS functionality. Please make it available to the public. You are always teasing us with your goodies! ;-)

I'll release all of my data drivers today. Going to tie it in with the text to speech driver licence so those of you who have purchased the text to speech driver will not have to purchase another licence. Once documentation is done i'll release.

iheartquotes and google stocks at the moment. At one stage i had an idea of developing alot of helper drivers for the TTS driver. Still want to do it but got caught up with other projects. The code i have developed is quite modular so pretty much any YQL data source can be imported into Control4. I am open to suggestions.

Archived