C4 Forums | Control4

Load Project Issue

I got the following error while trying to load a project on an HC-1000/800:

Unable to load DLL "SQLite.interop.dll": The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Project does not load and goes back to main screen. Has anyone encountered this issue and know what's causing it? I'm on 2.5.1 and using Compose HE 2.5.1 to do the load. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Same problem here. Using Composer HE 2.5.3, I can't load a backup project because I get the "SQLite" error message. Very frustrating because I "lost" all of my cover art for my movies and would like to get them back without doing things the long/hard way.

A little more info: I did restore one backup successfully but it didn't contain any cover art, just the system settings, so possibly there is something to the media causing the issue.

deleting mm.db will delete your media data base - if you have no media lists (ie movies on a server, music on a controller) there's nothing to delete (but the file can still be corrupt. If you DO have media, you can try exporting the media lists first, delete the file and reload (depending on couse of corruption you may reload the isue though - but you may not) or if it's easy enough you can just rescan the media (or if using, say, MyMovies driver have it rebuild it for you).

Note that the media itself is NOT deleted doing this.

So if you have a back-up WITH media - you COULD try deleting the mm.db and reload the project then. This may load though it likely puts the corruption again. From there you can try the export option (this creates an xml file, done under media, rightclick the media location (ie server, disc changer)

Why would your system media database be on your computer - it'll be on your (main) controller.

Do note that you ARE doing it at your own risk - these are steps most dealers are probably not aware of (it's not that common). Now risk is minimal indeed beyond losing media info - but take all possible precaution when going this route (ie backups).

Ah, thanks.  I thought it was a corrupt file on the PC as part of a potential group of files that were saved when doing a backup... (and thus the cause of the bug when trying to "re-open" the saved file.) Neil, perhaps we can discuss this the next time we do a project on the system.  Thanks all.

Archived