C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for a integrator near montreal

louisraza1

Hi guys , i have actually a dealer but he is to busy to serve me so i am looking for a new one. I dont have a big project ( hc300 , hc-200 , 7 inch touchscreen , 4 speakerpoint and a couple of dimmer and switch. ) I need somebody who can do my upgrade and add my new stuff to my project. I need somebody who will not charge me like 85 $ / hour or can't do things by email or phone. If you know good people send me email !

Hi guys , i have actually a dealer but he is to busy to serve me so i am looking for a new one. I dont have a big project ( hc300 , hc-200 , 7 inch touchscreen , 4 speakerpoint and a couple of dimmer and switch. ) I need somebody who can do my upgrade and add my new stuff to my project. I need somebody who will not charge me like 85 $ / hour or can't do things by email or phone. If you know good people send me email !

Sounds like dealers in the forum can help you remotely. That will be my first choice.

I would recommend reaching out to Godzilla, or Neil etc

Hi there!

I lost my C4 integrator in the Montreal area (I live in Terrebonne).

So please if somebody knows  in my area, please let me know.

Need someone to fix my living room.  Used to be able to watch cable, play Xbox or PS3, play BD from my sony changer, but now NOTHING.  Seems to be related to my Onkyo, but not quite sure.

Thank you.

Marc

Hi there!

I lost my C4 integrator in the Montreal area (I live in Terrebonne).

So please if somebody knows  in my area, please let me know.

Need someone to fix my living room.  Used to be able to watch cable, play Xbox or PS3, play BD from my sony changer, but now NOTHING.  Seems to be related to my Onkyo, but not quite sure.

Thank you.

Marc

Salut Marc

Câble & Son 

www.cableson.com

1-866-443-5575

Situé Rive Sud , couvre un très grand territoire.

Cheers

It sounds like with your history of engagement on this forum that you know what you're doing and need more mentoring than a traditional dealer / client relationship. If your dealer was based in Montreal it would be a bonus but not necessary IMHO. I have helped forum members in different countries (even the English - ask Gary Leeds UK -)... PM me your requirements...

Archived