C4 Forums | Control4

Switches flashing green

They'd only leave the mesh if you have destroyed your mesh, i.e. on the controller removed all the ZServers, or something along those lines.

Assuming the devices are still *identified* in the project, you need to create a new mesh (by setting up ZServer, ZAPs, Coordinator, etc.), wait for the mesh to get properly setup, put the mesh into 'Join Mode', then 4-tap all the devices (or for non-Control4 devices, do whatever their 'Join' process is).

Not fun, but it can go fast, because they don't need to be done in any particular order, if they're already identified.

Good luck with that.  This is one of the arguments against giving homeowners access to Pro, cause you can't mess up your ZigBee setup with ME/HE.

RyanE

Thanks. I don't have Pro (used to many versions ago in 2011) and wouldn't know how to do anything like this without worry of really screwing things up.

Only thing that happened just before was I lost my connection.

I'll wait for them to stop flashing. All the two and three buttons work and I can control them via my iPad so I assume I still have a network. What stopped working before this (yesterday) is my touchscreen. It won't connect to my network.

Thanks for the help.

Toke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home. All the switches, with the exception of a couple of two and three button switches, are flashing green, top and bottom at the same time. How long should it take for them to reset? Kinda looks cool but a week late for Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL. Well default is a minute, could be 30 minutes, but it sounds like they're stuck in it (the fact that the 2-buttons etc are working tells me your mesh is in place).

I've heard of it happening on occasion, though if memory serves generally only after and update. The only way I know of to stop it is to connect using composer, then network tools and check and uncheck the box that makes them do this.

Well my dealer couldn't log in and asked me to reboot the 800. Switches back to normal in seconds. Haven't heard if he's been able to log in yet.

Now just need to figure out why settings like my daughters favourite station changed yet it's the same in the programming. He's coming next week to check out my system and network. Thanks to Ryan and CyNight for your time and help.

Toke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived