C4 Forums | Control4

Roku Programming Issue

I recently got a Roku3 with the EV IP Driver, I am trying to get some programming on it for play, pause and stop.  When i hit these buttons i would like lights to come on in a certian room...easy enough.  When i hit the buttons, nothing happens programmatically, the device responds with the appropiate action, ie. it pauses, just no lighting effects.  The LUA for the Roku tells me that the pause button has been hit yet the programming will not excute.

If i hit the excute button in composer, the action excutes as it should.

Is this a common issue?  Has anyone else ran into this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I fogot one question, any news on integration of the Roku Streaming Stick?  I see the 2014 Pioneer receivers are Roku Ready Certified where you can control and access the Roku plugged into the receiver by the receiver's remote and/or free iControlAV5 app.  Anything for Control4 integration here?

Thanks.

Thanks Will!  Oh and how much is this simple inexpensive driver for the Roku Media player.  Thanks again.

Scott

Contact your dealer for pricing.

I fogot one question, any news on integration of the Roku Streaming Stick?  I see the 2014 Pioneer receivers are Roku Ready Certified where you can control and access the Roku plugged into the receiver by the receiver's remote and/or free iControlAV5 app.  Anything for Control4 integration here?

Thanks.

The Roku driver should work with the Streaming Stick right now.  It should be just the same as the other Roku players.

Archived