C4 Forums | Control4

Congrats Alan!

On the Advanced Custom Buttons. Can each touch screen have its own customized screen? I currently use Blackwires Custom Action Buttons, but I think with that you have one page of buttons that can not vary from room to room.

Also on your site you mention Onscreen Navigator is currently not supported.I assume that is the screen you pull up via TV. Can you pull them up via iPhone app?

Congrats Alan!

On the Advanced Custom Buttons. Can each touch screen have its own customized screen? I currently use Blackwires Custom Action Buttons, but I think with that you the one page.

Also on your site you mention Onscreen Navigator is currently not supported.I assume that is the screen you pull up via TV. Can you pull them up via iPhone app?

Unfortunately there is no way to detect what room you launched the app in. As such you can't have more then one copy of the driver and app.

Unfortunately there is no way to detect what room you launched the app in. As such you can't have more then one copy of the driver and app.

Actually I just re-read your question. If it is per touchscreen then I probably can do something. I did something similar for another project i was working on where each touchscreen had different data to display. Thanks for the feature request.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived