C4 Forums | Control4

LED strip light programming

I have some RGB color changing LED strip lights that I would like to use in my theater room.  I was going to use the CA Zigbee to IR to have them be color controlled by C4, i have it powered by a C4 dimmer.  Do I need Chowmain's Generic IR lighting Driver for my system for this to work?  I would like to have them be more then on/off control which is all i get out of Alan's driver, correct?  When i change sources i would like the lights to change color and stuff like that.

Thanks

Yes. Just learned all the ir codes and placed them all on one page in the start here app. Doesn't work in my home app though. I think there are pictures of it under lighting on our Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some RGB color changing LED strip lights that I would like to use in my theater room.  I was going to use the CA Zigbee to IR to have them be color controlled by C4, i have it powered by a C4 dimmer.  Do I need Chowmain's Generic IR lighting Driver for my system for this to work?  I would like to have them be more then on/off control which is all i get out of Alan's driver, correct?  When i change sources i would like the lights to change color and stuff like that.

Thanks

Some people utilise multiple copies of the Generic IR lighting driver bound to the same IR port to achieve this.  Different on codes basically.

Some people utilise multiple copies of the Generic IR lighting driver bound to the same IR port to achieve this.  Different on codes basically.

Thanks

Yes. Just learned all the ir codes and placed them all on one page in the start here app. Doesn't work in my home app though. I think there are pictures of it under lighting on our Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the app installed and and doing the programmming, thanks!

Archived