C4 Forums | Control4

System Time is Incorrect on TS

I returned from vacation and the time on all of my TS is off by more than one hour.  I had some other issues with my internet service, but I am not sure how that would have impacted my C4 system time.  Is there any way for me to correct this in Composer??  I am not seeing an easy fix to this and it seems a bit silly to have to call my installer to correct the time.

Thanks for any help.

Is the rest of the system showing the right time?  remotes, on screen displays etc?  If it is there is a sync time button in the properties of the thermostat in composer.  That should work as long as the thermostat is on the zigbee network.

is the whole system showing the wrong time?

looks like hes talking about touchscreens.......try power cycling your main controller and touchscreens

if that doesnt work you will have to get your dealer to restart ntpd...and possibly reboot 

i dont use HE , so i dont know if u have access to system manager

We had this once on a customer. Only time I had even seen it. Each touch screen was off by an odd time. Wasnt an exact hour. Sometimes a screen was off by 1:07 or 1:43 or 2:22 and so on. C4 had no ideas. After many hours of searching decided to update them. They were on something like 2.4 and had an HC1000 with multiple 300's and 200's behind it. Tried an update and that crashed the whole thing. After a USB restore and upgrade all was fine. Weird thing.

I returned from vacation and the time on all of my TS is off by more than one hour.  I had some other issues with my internet service, but I am not sure how that would have impacted my C4 system time.  Is there any way for me to correct this in Composer??  I am not seeing an easy fix to this and it seems a bit silly to have to call my installer to correct the time.

Thanks for any help.

Do you have a HC1000 in the project?  It could be an early indication that the DOM is going bad on your HC1000. Back up your project if you haven't already.

Archived