C4 Forums | Control4

Yale Locks not showing up in Room

I've looked everywhere, but my newly installed Yale Locks are not showing in any rooms under Motion/Sensor or Security.   I went into the Properties/Navigator and it's not showing there - I was thinking I would just add them to the rooms.  They are connected to the System, able to program them, use the Yale Real Living App, etc.  Just not showing up in the rooms.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark

Good to hear. Funny little fixes like that make you wonder. But once its all working it is a great thing. I have done many cool things with those locks and the programming involved. Let me know if you have any other hangups.

A

I'd be interested to hear some of the programming you've done. Use cases if you have any. So many possibilities. .. Thanks again!

I'm not adamt, but I do some fun things with them. One thing is the luck on my theater, depending on the coffee used controls what happens in the room. I have one code for cleaning that turns all the lights on to 100%. A code for movie watching that ramps certain lights to 37%, sends the "Control4 command" to the room and sets the screensaver to a certain custom "welcome to the theater" image.

Depending on what code is used on certain exterior doors controls what lights, music, etc... based on not only code but also time of day.

Things like that are fun.

Mark,

I have done many things. Separate enter/exit code for turning home off and on. Maid code to disarm alarm so they don't know the alarm codes. I once did a code for a guy who was very paranoid where if he used 1234 to get in all was normal but if he did 4321 it set off the silent alarm for forceful hostage situations (he had good reason). Ill do some thinking just kind of swamped at work this week, holiday shopping and all.....

Archived