C4 Forums | Control4

Sonos with control 4

I noticed on my iPad that there was a new ver. of  Sonus, so I updated to the new ver. 

Now my control 4 listen no longer controls the sonus selection for Sirius Audio.  I need to go to the songs site to control what channels I need to select.  What a pain. All I did was update the Sonos.

Can anyone tell me how to get the control back through my control4 system?

• 1 month later...

Let me jump in here instead of starting a new thread.

I recently added a Sonos Connect with the new drivers, etc.  In my usual stumbling around I've done what sorta makes sense with all the I/O connections in C4 Pro. (this always confuses me, because it always seems like it takes multiple links between device nodes to get things to work.)

Anyway, my only hdwe connection is Dig. coax from the Sonos to my AVM-50v.  I get easy peezy control directly from the Sonos phone app.  With what seems like the more obvious pairing in C4Pro, I've managed to get a second copy of TuneIn (vis Sonos) to play through the C4 to AVM50 hdwe path, but the local NAS music source shows up, but doesn't make music.

So first, is there a basic tutorial on the philosophy of I/O connections that reveals the intentions for all those <, > direction arrows?

Attached is a screen grab for the HC800 for an example of what I have so far.

post-134391-0-36930800-1432421135_thumb.

Archived