C4 Forums | Control4

Can't navigate Tune-In after System upgrade

Hi - my dealer just upgraded me to version 2.71. Certainly much faster but now I can't seem to navigate the Tune-In screens.  I still see it as an option on the C4 screen and can open it but can't navigate around it beyond scrolling up and down in the browse menu - I can't select any category to navigate further and can't play anything.  I was also forced to update the C4 app on my iphone and same issue.  However, I haven't updated to the new app on my Windows PC and Tune-In navigation is still fine (still using v2.53). Any ideas? Thanks.

Appreciate the quick response, thanks. Is this new driver something you would expect a dealer to be able to install remotely? I pay for 4Sight and the upgrade was installed remotely - my dealer wants to send someone to my house.

The driver can be done remotely, heck once you log in you'd likely get a MESSAGE that TuniIn needs an update - but sometimes this message isn't called, or it's ignored and a manual change is required.

pre 2.6 devices being able to use TuneIn but updated devices not being able to is a classic example of the issue.

Thanks for your guidance, Tune-In is now working - confirmed there was an issue with loading the new 2.7 driver during the 2.7 system update; I believe the dealer had to take out the old driver and load the new one, and this was completed remotely.

Archived