C4 Forums | Control4

AM/FM/XM radio.

I have recently allowed my kids access to their own SR250 remotes to control the audio going into their respective bedrooms.  

I have a Control4 multituner and wish it was easy for them to tune to the 3 or 4 FM stations that they routinely listen to, or the few xm stations that they like.  I can't seem to use the remote to direct tune the stations either??   I get it that their isn't any way to have list navigators customized/filtered based on the location that the remote is controlling, but why is it that there is no way to just turn on FM radio or XM radio and then tune to the station you want to listen to??  Or use the navigator to go into stations and select FM, and then see the available stations?  In stations, all of the available stations are lumped together alphabetically, and it is nearly impossible to scroll to the station they want each time.

I toyed around with making tuner, tuner2, tunerxm visible, but that does not allow them to further change the station from whatever I may have been listening to before, and it is possible that they could select a tuner that was in use elsewhere instead of control4 making the decision on which tuner to use...

It seemed like making the AM Radio, FM Radio, and XM Radio options visible in Listen would give me what I wanted, but those choices don't seem to actually do anything...

Any thoughts?  Why is something seemingly so basic and fundamental, impossible to do??

Btw, I am recently upgraded to 2.7.1.

Thanks...

Program a station to each of the colored buttons. Or you can create a variable to cycle through a select number of stations.

I've go both. I like assigning to a button as I always know it is versus guessing where I am in the variable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived