C4 Forums | Control4

Upgrading 10.5 Touch Screens From 1.74 to 2.24

Me and my dealer have been working on upgrading my system from 1.74 to 2.24.  All has worked perfectly except for two 10.5" touch screens.   They start to take the upgrade but freeze (lockup) once they need to reboot.  Manually restarting doesn't work.  We have heard from Control4 that upgrading the 10.5's can be problematic but no clear direction.  Any suggestions on things to try.   

10 hours ago, Tim said:

Me and my dealer have been working on upgrading my system from 1.74 to 2.24.  All has worked perfectly except for two 10.5" touch screens.   They start to take the upgrade but freeze (lockup) once they need to reboot.  Manually restarting doesn't work.  We have heard from Control4 that upgrading the 10.5's can be problematic but no clear direction.  Any suggestions on things to try.   

Hey Tim, I have 3 of the 10.5 TS if you want them.  The batteries still hold a charge and I have the docking stations for them as well.  I have moved past them and on to T3s.  If you pay for shipping you are welcome to have them.  They are sitting on my counter and the wife wants me to get rid of them.

Archived