C4 Forums | Control4

New Dealer Questions

davidt1983

Question

Just had a quick question hopefully someone can answer,

I am looking to become a dealer for Control4 but have generally done all my automation, video, sound..etc business out of my house. I do have a small show room area in my basement where I do all my work tho and can show clients products and demos, can I become a Control4 dealer if I do all my work out of my home as I still have a show room area for customers ? Unsure if Control4 allows this or requires you to have a stand alone office.

any help is greatly appreciated :)

3 answers to this question

there are many criteria to becoming a control4 rep and many variables at play.

i personally knew a dealer that worked out of him home, but he had some amazing sales volume so he was able to be a dealer.

cant hurt to try, contact them and a rep will handle it for you from there.

Simply put, your chances these days to become a dealer operating out of your garage are extremely small - unless there is a lack of dealerships/volume in your area.

As Matt mentioned though - it won;t hurt to try and C4 states their region reps contact on their site (somewhere)

I also have a similar challenge. I have filled the "become a dealer" form on their website more than once with no response.

Am based in West Africa. Does anyone know a way I can contact any rsm around Africa region.

I have been programming control4 for 5 years and I'm running my own AV firm now.

Thanks 

Archived