C4 Forums | Control4

Hunter SimpleConnect Ceiling Fans

Elvis

Question

About to replace a bunch of ceiling fans. Found a deal on some Hunter fans that have "SimpleConnect" feature that is Alexa/Homebridge/WIFI and Bluetooth. Anyone have any experience with these in general? With Control4?

The fan gets great reviews, but the SimpleConnect not so much. However, reading the written reviews, I'm thinking the technology was over the reviewers head. Hoping someone here has experience with this?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Elvis said:

About to replace a bunch of ceiling fans. Found a deal on some Hunter fans that have "SimpleConnect" feature that is Alexa/Homebridge/WIFI and Bluetooth. Anyone have any experience with these in general? With Control4?

The fan gets great reviews, but the SimpleConnect not so much. However, reading the written reviews, I'm thinking the technology was over the reviewers head. Hoping someone here has experience with this?

Thanks.

If you want ceiling fans with great integration check out the Big Ass Fans Haiku with SenseMe.

53 minutes ago, alanchow said:

Big Ass

Big Ass Price for an outdoor fan--gotta have 7 or 8, so out of my budget. They are the only source of light, and I just wasn't impressed with that aspect. Inside, on the other hand, love the swoosh mode, or whatever they call it.

Archived