C4 Forums | Control4

V1.8 - What's new and when's it comin?

C4Newbie

1.8 will be out soon but most dealers probably will not update systems that will not need to be.

2.0 Probably Nov - Dec but will be a Charged Upgrade and will have of course the 1.8 included.

Determination of the cost of the upgrade will depend on the dealer due to cost of the upgrade it will cost the dealer.

Yes, Even Dealers will be charged for this upgrade. This will have Many Many New Features, to be discussed at another time and date.. :cool:

I Highly Encourage all Dealers to participate in the Control 4 "In Control Tour" nearest to your location to learn of upcoming upgrades and items!! Very Cool Stuff!!

RyanE...care to share what 1.7.2 will bring over and above the WiFi 7"?

1.7.2 is a focused maintenance release. There are only a few thing things that will change. Please stop polling us on the feature set of 1.7.2. :D

However, Control 4 does not pre-announce products or features.

I figured that Ryan need a break from cutting and pasting his standard response. :D

RyanE...care to share what 1.7.2 will bring over and above the WiFi 7"?

1.7.2 is a focused maintenance release. There are only a few thing things that will change. Please stop polling us on the feature set of 1.7.2. :D

However' date=' Control 4 does not pre-announce products or features.

I figured that Ryan need a break from cutting and pasting his standard response. :D[/quote']

You forgot "*/me waving hand" :D

I must protest.

Each and every post by my is hand crafted, and my denials especially. I use no cut and paste or template to tell you that Control4 does not typically pre-announce products.

:)

RyanE

roflsauce... I knew it!

Archived