C4 Forums | Control4

LTS NVR driver doesn't connect

Hi All, 

We decided to try LTS NVRs for a customer of ours since they fit the budget and had some promising C4 integration. We have 16 cameras all ready to go and we try to load up LTS drivers and can't get anything to show up on the navigator. After calling LTS they told us to call C4 and vise versa. Anyone have experience properly connecting their LTS NVR to their c4? 

• 1 year later...
On 12/22/2018 at 7:31 AM, sonic30101 said:

No just the address then below that there is a box to put in the port separately

Man No luck here, something is definitely up. I tried to change Port 80 to 65002, which is the port for the 2nd camera connected to the NVR.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 4.10.57 PM.png

LTS is rebadged Hikvision.  Get the Chowmain Hikvision NVR driver, and don't look back.  You can get a 90 day free trial, and I'd pretty much guarantee that you will have no problems.  You'll also get some additional features in terms of triggers etc.

You can get the stock drivers working, but it's a pain.  Alan's driver is new and it works.

https://drivercentral.io/platforms/control4-drivers/security-systems/hikvision/

That's exactly what the Chowmain driver does.  It started as just a camera driver, but now works with the NVR and allows you to access the camera streams, program off motion detection, snapshot email etc.

2 hours ago, poseidonsystems said:

Ok, so I did try this Driver and it looks like it claims to "Connect to cameras that are behind a Hikvision NVR" but after contacting support, they told me it was a typo? 

I can confirm it does work with cameras attached to the NVR too. 

Have you followed the instructions and set up your NVR accordingly? and the streams for the cameras too>

Thanks 

M

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.