C4 Forums | Control4

iTouch/iPhone My House 2.0 released with Rhapsody control

Version 2.0 of the Control4 My House application for the iPod Touch and iPhone was just posted on the Apple App Store. Now control your Rhapsody on your Control4 system with your iTouch or iPhone. Other updates can be found through out as well.

You can download the update through the following link:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293668646&mt=8

Let us know of any feedback at www.controlui.com

Enjoy and please add your review on the app store.

The team at Control UI

I noticed that when you are viewing cameras you can put it in movie mode or image mode.

But still no 'emergency heat' mode for the heat pump.

Those that are using 2.0 and have an alarm integrated, press house, then house, then all zones. When I do it on mine it kicks me off the the My House app. Anyone else have the same issue?

thanks

tebery

So I downloaded the ap for my Itouch and put it in demo mode - can't see anything to play with Rhapsody (am I missing something)? Also sent a note to my dealer asking for a quote to upgrade to newest software and add the ap for the itouch - any guesses on how much?

So I downloaded the ap for my Itouch and put it in demo mode - can't see anything to play with Rhapsody (am I missing something)? Also sent a note to my dealer asking for a quote to upgrade to newest software and add the ap for the itouch - any guesses on how much?

Demo mode doesnt show Rhapsody on my iPhone either, it's likely that Demo mode wasn't updated.

$300 for the app, the upgrade depends on your project, how many c4 devices there are to upgrade, the time it takes, whether or not we have to make a site visit, etc.

$300 for the app' date=' the upgrade depends on your project, how many c4 devices there are to upgrade, the time it takes, whether or not we have to make a site visit, etc.[/quote']

It will be a couple hours - 4 touchscreens - 1 - 500 - 4 - smaller controllers.

Archived