C4 Forums | Control4

C4 Tstat question

spl147

damn man.....u guys dont listen at all do you? if they dont work i just return them..................

just cause i got my gear from ebay dont mean ish....... 99% of the stuff is from C4 dealers ne way.......

and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the composer pro software............it`s quite simple..........

all i was looking for was input no your 2 cents........if you dont have anything good to say about the situation then move on......

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem...I'll move on.

I wish you luck with everything. Just know that the route you are taking rubs most people on here the wrong way with you using pirated software and all. I am not a huge help as I am just a lowly end user but I have seen people take your approach and get almost blacklisted for downloading software you shouldn't have and cutting the dealer out of the mix. Most of the people you are asking for assistance are dealers, and by doing what you are doing you are taking business from them.

Don't worry about me posting anymore.....you don't help from an idiot like me anyways.

i am not taking business from dealers i am buying from dealers.....and im sure im not to only non dealer on hear who has the software!!!!!!!! it is quite easy to find.........

anyway i am not trying to be a jerk...............just trying to save a few bucks............. im sure everyone here can understand that!

Sorry you feel that way. I'm glad you have a seller who is reputable enough to allow you to return them. It is a shame that you didnt know they would not work with your system until after the purchase. Good luck.

thank you sir!

it is quite easy to find.........

So are stolen credit card and social security numbers....

Damn it...I said I would stop posting.

Sorry...I'm done.

damn man you are so negative..........

im just the type of guy that thinks it should come with the controller.........

Sorry...I'm done.

So that was you who used my debit card for $150 at SuperSthexyLeaderhosen.com ??! :lol:

Sorry...I'm done.

So that was you who used my debit card for $150 at SuperSthexyLeaderhosen.com ??! :lol:

now thats some funny ish.........:D

Sorry...I'm done.

Guilty as charged :o

Sorry...I'm done.

Guilty as charged :o

That's what I thought. My super spy satellite photos caught you red-handed.

i am not taking business from dealers i am buying from dealers.....and im sure im not to only non dealer on hear who has the software!!!!!!!! it is quite easy to find.........

No, you're not buying it from dealers. If you are, they are likely going to become non-dealers.

Dealers sign a dealer agreement, part of which they agree that they will not sell to people they do not service. I believe also that dealers have agreed that they will not offer the product for less than the MSRP (MAP pricing), but I could be mistaken on that point.

Neither of these are conducive to selling on eBay, and if a dealer *is* selling on eBay, they may have their dealer license revoked.

RyanE

No' date=' you're not buying it from dealers. If you are, they are likely going to become non-dealers.

Dealers sign a dealer agreement, part of which they agree that they will not sell to people they do not service. I believe also that dealers have agreed that they will not offer the product for less than the MSRP (MAP pricing), but I could be mistaken on that point.

Neither of these are conducive to selling on eBay, and if a dealer *is* selling on eBay, they may have their dealer license revoked.

RyanE[/quote']

evry control4 dealer i spoke with is selling less than msrp....... dealers gotta do what they gotta do to stay in business....you know.......

ne way thats not the topic so.............

i will let you guys know on thursday........if they work or not!!!!!!!!

Are you just trying to pull some chains?

EVERY dealer you talked to sold for less than MSRP?

You THINK you need 10 T-stats? You will not believe people who tell you that it is not compatable with any type of controller that is available.

Next thing you know you will be telling us about the 10 hc200's that you bought but cannot get to work.

LOL

Brent

Good Luck

Are you just trying to pull some chains?

EVERY dealer you talked to sold for less than MSRP?

You THINK you need 10 T-stats? You will not believe people who tell you that it is not compatable with any type of controller that is available.

Next thing you know you will be telling us about the 10 hc200's that you bought but cannot get to work.

LOL

Brent

Good Luck

HUH???????????????

i thought this place was for helping people out....and answering questions........all you people do is talk trash and put down me for trying to save money and be intuitive.......it`s rediculous...........i didnt demand anything......just stated that he works for the company.....and his answers are all maybe this and maybe that..........if i wanted maybe`s i would just guess..........

and your comment "1 day i`ll figure it out" yes that was something a putz would say......sorry but i mean come on man.........if you dont have a answer to my question just STFU!!!!!!!

if i want to buy from ebay and have no warranty.....and mod my controller...thats my business not yours.............

sorry to be blunt but..........

It's certainly your business if you want to buy from ebay and mod your gear. That's your right.

What is not your right is to come on public forums and demand help in doing so. It's your business, why don't you *keep* it *your* business.

You act a bit too entitled to have anyone really want to help you out, and even if I'm not officially speaking for the company on this forum, it's not like I'm going to encourage you to mod your gear, or install it yourself, as neither of those are supported end-user options.

I have no problem helping an end user with programming of their system with HE, as many dealers also do.

Sorry to be blunt, but... I'm officially going to 'STFU' to the rest of your posts. Congrats.

RyanE

i came here for help and to get aquainted with the products.........but since i am not paying full retail and paying a *dealer* crazy money to install the system i am the bad guy.....i did custom home audio/video installs for 5 years......im pretty sure i can handle it............i read the composer user manual.....it`s not very complicated stuff.........

Dear Mr. spl147,

I hoped you noticed I mentioned MR. I am so impressed by your intellect and powers of persuasion that I will no longer respond to you in a thread.

I hope you don't mind if I talk to someone else in the thread, I mean after all, you know everything there is to be know about C4 but some people do not. I will try to answer their questions but I will NEVER dream of responding to you (ALL MIGHTY)

Please forgive me

I will STFU

Brent

Archived