C4 Forums | Control4

wrong on screen navigator

hi im busy with a project at a client's house. most of the programing and setup has been completed, but the last time i was there on friday i noticed the my OSN is the same on all my screens that run off the one HC 300. and when i select a movie in the "kitchen" the screen on the living room starts to play it and the kitchen shows " loading" . when you press the control 4 button on the SR-250 remote the kitchen screen shows the room as the living room, and it happend the other way round aswell. but if you leave it for a bit it all seems to comr right again. is this a network issue? or what?

the following is installed:

hc300

netgear eva 8000

nas drive

leaf lvr86lr1 8source 6zone component switch

16 port netgear network switch

and the leaf plates at all the different zones

I'm only seeing One Controller in your project.

If you are using a Single Controller and sending that out via a Video switch you will only see that One OSN.

It is not recommended to push the OSN in this manner as you may have 2 People trying to access the OSN at once and thus the issue.

currently using one sr-250 remote to switch between the rooms. the end points i have checked and rechecked, the look correct. the thing thats realy worring me is in the begining it did work perfectly, and now it seems to have these problems. the other thing is that after it does that and you wait a bit and calmly swith both screens to what the supposed to on it works again???? gremlins??

Archived