C4 Forums | Control4

Alarm using custom buttons

The reason that I do not want to use the wake up agent is that I do not have a navigator in my bedroom, that means I have no easy way of changing the time that I would like it to ramp up the lights at. I want to use the custom buttons becasue that can be done with my iPhone. The iPhone will not pull up the wake up agent from its navigator, or am i dong something wrong? I thought about just using the schedule agent and not having to mess with it but I do not get up at the same time on a consistent basis, sometimes earlier sometimes later due to meetings etc.

Thanks Jesse

Yeah, that's perfectly valid, but that's also why dealers aren't likely to respond to the question.

For the price of a dealer doing custom programming to do this, you could likely install a UI to just select the Wakeup.

:)

RyanE

The reason that I do not want to use the wake up agent is that I do not have a navigator in my bedroom, that means I have no easy way of changing the time that I would like it to ramp up the lights at. I want to use the custom buttons becasue that can be done with my iPhone. The iPhone will not pull up the wake up agent from its navigator, or am i dong something wrong? I thought about just using the schedule agent and not having to mess with it but I do not get up at the same time on a consistent basis, sometimes earlier sometimes later due to meetings etc.

Thanks Jesse

No V1,V2 or SR250 in the bedroom ?

I hear you RyanE, I actually am a new dealer (how long does it take to get access to the dealer forum? I have been waiting a week) and am toying with as many things as possible. My installers are out of our central install division about an hour away so I unfortunantlly don't have much access to them.

I dont even have a TV in my bedroom so having a remote or MTS is not to high up on the list of upgrades.

Thanks Jesse

Archived