C4 Forums | Control4

Who's going to CEDIA?

I have a question for the forum members; who's going to CEDIA? This year Zektor will have a booth a couple aisles over from the Control4 mega booth. As always we're getting pimped by CEDIA to spend money for all kinds of add ons which we're probably not going to do.

I'm just trying to get a feel from this forum on how much stuff to bring to the show for give away's and other marketing swag. Thanks in advance for your input.

Jeff

(Side note: Our awesome new C4 driver will release tomorrow!)

Thanks Ryan, I think you started something! Glad to hear some of you are going. We're looking forward to meeting many of you in person.

We'll have all the usual give away stuff. Here's another question, what type of stuff do you really use during the year (besides free switches)? Can coozies, knifes, etc.

Thanks.

Jeff

Hi Kevin,

If you are new to the industry, you will want to know about CEDIA. CEDIA stands for Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association. In better economic times, virtually every manufacturer went to the CEDIA trade show to show their wares. The CEDIA tradeshow event is geared more towards residential installations and the products that go into them. Infocomm is geared more towards commercial installations. Even though some manufacturers have chosen not to display this year, it should still be a reasonably good turn out. At least the people who will be there will be serious about making new relationships, strengthening existing ones and finding companies like Zektor.

Check out these links to get familiar:

www.cedia.org

www.infocomm.org

Thanks.

Jeff

what is this magic place called Cedia you all speak of

This might have been in jest, but not being a dealer (and living in Australia) - it pretty much sums it up for me.

Is there any way to keep track of what is going on a CEDIA? I'm hoping that once you guys sober up (never been to CEDIA but have been to a few similar events in my industry...) you guys will post the lovely details??

what is this magic place called Cedia you all speak of

This might have been in jest' date=' but not being a dealer (and living in Australia) - it pretty much sums it up for me.

Is there any way to keep track of what is going on a CEDIA? I'm hoping that once you guys sober up (never been to CEDIA but have been to a few similar events in my industry...) you guys will post the lovely details??[/quote']

Did you miss post #2? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived