C4 Forums | Control4

Blueiris + Dahua Cameras = Impossible or not..

I am looking to integrate Blueiris into C4.  My dealer has given it a solid effort but was unfortunately unsuccessful.

Currently, we have 24 Dahua cameras along with a stand alone Blueiris machine which works nicely. 

What driver or drivers are best for the cameras/Blueiris integration?

Are some of the drivers better then others when it comes to resolution or general functionality?

If anyone has solved similar issues and wants to take a swing at it I am ready. 

I attached a snap of whats showing in Composer

Composer Home Edition 3.1.2 _ OS Management 3.1.2 .png

There are a couple of great 3rd party driver options for sale on blackwire.  24 cameras in blue iris would require a decent computer to process all that.  Keep that in mind.

If your dealer is unfamiliar with this type of integration, I can offer remote service to set it up.

59 minutes ago, Dr Noisewater said:

It sounds like blackwire will be the way forward.I also have a door station in play as well. Does the door station also hook in with black wire or does it continue using the basic drivers?

Whether or not it's a fully supported door station with control4, you can most likely still bring that door station into blue iris.  It depends if blue iris supports it.... which is more likely than not.

I have the DS2 mini. I pull the camera feed in to BlueIris for recording and what not, but I don't pull the BlueIris feed of the DS2 in to Control4....Control4 takes care of that with the DS2 driver. Does that make sense?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.