C4 Forums | Control4

Lutron Caseta Switches & Dimmers

ajd123

I am an end user and all my Lutron Caseta light switches/dimmers stopped working through the Control4 GUI (but are still working via the native Lutron Caseta application). 

All the switches/dimmers are still visible in Composer Home and also the Control4 App, they are just unresponsive.

Any idea what might have caused this or how to fix?

• ajd123 changed the title to Lutron Caseta Switches & Dimmers

I see in Ubiquiti that my Lutron module has been running for 17 days, so I don't think that is the culprit.  I unplugged the Lutron Bridge and after plugging it back in the IP did not change.  I also just cycled the power on my Ubiquiti 48 port switch.  Once it rebooted, the IP address did not change. 

Oddly enough, after power cycling both the bridge and the switch my Ubiquiti still says it has been running for 17 days uptime. 

Happened to me. RA2 Select repeater still worked with all other automations, just not c4. Oddly enough there was a "Lutron LEAP RA2 and Caseta Processor" in discovered in composer pro which we added to the project.

We had to pull all the devices back in through LEAP and add all the automations back in that associated with those devices.

10 hours ago, ajd123 said:

I am an end user and all my Lutron Caseta light switches/dimmers stopped working through the Control4 GUI (but are still working via the native Lutron Caseta application). 

All the switches/dimmers are still visible in Composer Home and also the Control4 App, they are just unresponsive.

Any idea what might have caused this or how to fix?

Also make sure that telnet is ticked active from native Caseta app. This one gets people all of the time.

The IP address did change and needed to be re-binded in the controller.   Unfortunately this was not something that could be done with Composer Home Edition.  Needed to have my dealer complete the task. 

Once it was rebound, I reserved the IP address for the Lutron Pro Bridge to avoid this from happening again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.