C4 Forums | Control4

Online dealer help

namayumi

Hi, 

I'm brand new to C4, I did a quick research on home automation and bought a control4 product at auction here in Japan (it´s like eBay in the US), and only after I found out I needed a dealer to configure it, as there is no representative here.

If there is someone who can register or have an alternative, as I said I'm new to c4.

Regards.

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2022 at 5:26 PM, dcovach said:

@namayumiI might be able to help.  Sent PM

Hi dcovach, i actually have a question idk if you can help me too but, i filled the form to become a dealer my self as i'm interested in learning the system since i'm well versed in automation systems but despite trying twice with the form i have yet to receive an email or call from control4. Is there an easier way to go about this?

If your trying to be a dealer In the USA there are many requirements and depending on the location you must also have a commercial showroom location in a non residential building. In addition to being a well established af integration company, you will also be required to purchase a minimum  amount of control4 product.  Most likely $50,000 yearly. 

On 10/10/2022 at 1:19 PM, feyron89 said:

Hi dcovach, i actually have a question idk if you can help me too but, i filled the form to become a dealer my self as i'm interested in learning the system since i'm well versed in automation systems but despite trying twice with the form i have yet to receive an email or call from control4. Is there an easier way to go about this?

How are you “well versed” in HA systems if I may ask? 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.