C4 Forums | Control4

Audio Matrix Puts All Outputs to 0 dB

Overnight my audio matrix decided to set all the outputs to 0 dB and I can't get them back up.  Not sure I am targeting the right issue, but this is a 2.10.1 system running on a HC-800 (but relatively stable over the last 9 years).  I'm thinking this is the issue as I have had to reset the audio input one several times over the past year (after being stable for the prior 5-6 whenever this system was upgraded to 2.10.1).  It was causing my Roku to not pump out audio.  I'm going to ask my dealer, but I ask over here as I'm hoping y'all have seen this issue before to help with a more permanent fix (and to ensure when I'm out of town, this doesn't happen)
image.thumb.png.e275f94fb899a4fd09d45b8f7c0deb03.png

I have a macro is use on every system a matrix isn't the volume endpoint that just sets all outputs to 90% (could be 100 but I prefer them to be at 90) - trigger it twice a day and never heard a complaint (schedulex2 usually something like 2am and 2 pm) - trigger macro audio set).

Appreciate that firmware insight (and big shoutout to your insights elsewhere as it has helped me a lot over the years)...it is very random how overnight it went from working to not working, probably isn't communicating despite nothing going on in the AV closet (no ins and outs there).  Lights are on, I've restarted it, but lets see if I can do something specifically there

Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.