C4 Forums | Control4

Denon AVR settings missing & Chime intercom not working

Today, my Denon AVR stopped being controlled via C4. I've had no issues with it at all until now. Looking in HE, it looks like all the network settings have vanished.  The AVR is still on-line and connected to the network. Any idea what's happened and what I can do, other than use the OEM remote?

I'm still having issues with my Chime. Whenever someone rings the bell, my phone will ring, but I cant connect. I have no issues looking at video and the motion works fine, just nothing via intercom. Intermittently, it will work. I see a driver update for the intercom in HE, but of course I cant instal it. Is that the issue or there something else wrong with it?

image.thumb.png.109272019901ff7f4cf29c96e234d6d4.png

6 hours ago, Tokead said:

Today, my Denon AVR stopped being controlled via C4. I've had no issues with it at all until now. Looking in HE, it looks like all the network settings have vanished.  The AVR is still on-line and connected to the network. Any idea what's happened and what I can do, other than use the OEM remote?

I'm still having issues with my Chime. Whenever someone rings the bell, my phone will ring, but I cant connect. I have no issues looking at video and the motion works fine, just nothing via intercom. Intermittently, it will work. I see a driver update for the intercom in HE, but of course I cant instal it. Is that the issue or there something else wrong with it?

image.thumb.png.109272019901ff7f4cf29c96e234d6d4.png

Reboot the avr. Hard plug pull. 

Same issue here with the intercom. Video is streaming fine when I access the stream via “cameras” but when I call the intercom or someone rings the doorbell I get the call on my phone and once I’m in intercom it either hangs on connecting or connects and I get the audio but no video just a message saying poor connection video will return.

Any suggestions?

thanks 

On 4/20/2023 at 11:38 PM, Jay102xx said:

Same issue here with the intercom. Video is streaming fine when I access the stream via “cameras” but when I call the intercom or someone rings the doorbell I get the call on my phone and once I’m in intercom it either hangs on connecting or connects and I get the audio but no video just a message saying poor connection video will return.

Any suggestions?

thanks 

What is ur controller and OS? Upgrade to 3.3.3 and test if there are any improvements, I know C4 was testing with US carriers for getting the video issues resolved, assuming u r in US?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.