C4 Forums | Control4

Lutron Caseta picos stops working!

I have a few Caseta Pico remotes stop working all of a sudden.  I believe it stops after the recent driver upgrade!  I only have Picos so I'm not sure how to test connectivity in Lutron app.

I'm using driver LEAP RA2 Caseta Processor version 8.

Appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

It's the same IP address, in Composer it showed "Paired", online and Drive Status is good.

When I go to a Pico in Composer, under Action, I press "Map Button Numbers" I get the following in LUA:
LUA_ERROR: driver.lua.encrypted:3246: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (value expected)

Actually in Programming when I go to a Pico, it doesn't have a drop down to let me select like Button 1 pressed, nothing just blank.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm noticing this issue as well. I'll remove and re-add the Pico remotes from the project and they'll work for about 12 hours give or take and then just stop responding. Debating going back and using the old master driver...

On 4/22/2023 at 3:40 PM, Technomage said:

Yes, I noticed the same. Had my Control4 keypad up/down buttons controlling the tilt up/down on my bedroom Lutron blind. Was working fine up until the latest Lutron LEAP driver update. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes u need to go back to version 6 I believe, attached!

lutron_leap_keypad.c4z

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.