C4 Forums | Control4

Qobuz in Canada

On 5/11/2023 at 5:38 PM, Brevanb said:

With the release of Qobuz in Canada recently, does anyone know when Canadian C4 systems will be able to add it, as it is not an option currently in the "Music Service" page? Thanks!

Don’t wait for C4 to add Qobuz, u can wait forever! Try to use BlueSound Audio Streamer(s) and the likes, they supports multi streaming services including Qobuz, better DAC as well, u will love it!

7 hours ago, BXTR said:

It already exists in the database just not in add music just yet, just get your dealer to remote in and add the driver

I’m currently using it and it’s decent so far

Well this is new to me 😍 So driver is there but you can’t add it via music services?

8 hours ago, msgreenf said:

you don't live or work in Canada...why so concerned?

Do I have to live or work in Canada to be interested in a French music streaming service?

1 minute ago, Amr said:

Do I have to live or work in Canada to be interested in a music streaming service?

Well this is about an existing service that ITSELF was just added Canadian subscription (and has been around since 2007 in general) ....so yes it would be weird to care not living in Canada.

10 minutes ago, Cyknight said:

Well this is about an existing service that ITSELF was just added Canadian subscription (and has been around since 2007 in general) ....so yes it would be weird to care not living in Canada.

Well am fully aware about qobuz, I didn’t know C4 have a native support for it, and it’s undeclared till now!

2 hours ago, Amr said:

Well am fully aware about qobuz, I didn’t know C4 have a native support for it, and it’s undeclared till now!

It's 'undeclared' only in your region, because it's not available in your region. Control4 won't natively support a service that is not available in your region, so it doesn't show up (Canada not yet showing Qobuz is simply a matter of the driver needing updating. Even if you add it to your C4 system, depending on the service's own checking mechanism, adding it to Control4 as a dealer won't mean it 'just' works as the system WILL forward it's region settings.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.