C4 Forums | Control4

Room not showing in Voice Control in MyControl4

I just added a room (Sauna) to my project which has speakers and will soon have a C4 light switch as well.  However, in the Voice Commands list no matter what I do the Sauna is not showing up as a room.  I have refreshed navigators and all the normal processes but still doesn't show in my Voice Commands list on MyControl4.  Any suggestions?

55 minutes ago, drmark12pa said:

I just added a room (Sauna) to my project which has speakers and will soon have a C4 light switch as well.  However, in the Voice Commands list no matter what I do the Sauna is not showing up as a room.  I have refreshed navigators and all the normal processes but still doesn't show in my Voice Commands list on MyControl4.  Any suggestions?

Did u make the room bindings for the Audio endpoint?

Just now, Amr said:

Did u make the room bindings for the Audio endpoint?

Yes, SAUNA audio running off C4 amp and working perfectly.  I can control it with the C4 app and remotes just no voice commands as MyControl4 doesn't have it listed/doesn't see it yet as a room.  Seems odd that the room wouldn't show up though as even my AV RACK (which I have listed as a room) shows up and there is no audio or video bindings for that.

44 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

Check aon customer.control4.com and make sure it's enabled 

That's where it isn't showing up to enable or disable it.  I've tried refreshing and restarting controller.... Still doesn't show up under the Voice Commands list for rooms

15 hours ago, c4toys said:

discover devices? sounds like c4.com is pulling the devices from the Amazon api.

Im thinking discover devices and then refresh c4.com

Did all of that.... refresh navigators, discover devices via Alexa, refresh, restart.... still an invisible room according to Voice Control (and it's not hidden or anything such as that as it shows perfectly fine on remote and phone app)

1 hour ago, drmark12pa said:

Did all of that.... refresh navigators, discover devices via Alexa, refresh, restart.... still an invisible room according to Voice Control (and it's not hidden or anything such as that as it shows perfectly fine on remote and phone app)

It’s clashing with other rooms, can you make it a unique name some how, re-discover again? It happened to me before.

2 hours ago, Amr said:

It’s clashing with other rooms, can you make it a unique name some how, re-discover again? It happened to me before.

I had my dealer check it... he didn't do anything other than I disable Alexa and re-enabled.... now showing for some reason!  Seems weird because it should have been seen on C4's end before Alexa....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.