C4 Forums | Control4

CinDev Unifi Protect - E-mail Notification w/Image Attached - now limited to 1 e-mail per day

Months ago, I noticed I started receiving only receiving 1 notification e-mail per day. This was from a UniFi Protect camera with an image attached. The first event of the day successfully sends, but no subsequent images. I used to receive numerous e-mails per day for each camera detection event. This seems to be a server-side change, not a local programming change.

The e-mail header shows it routing through cindev.com. The programming is "Device Specific Command", "Send Snapshot", e-mail details entered. This is the CinDev driver for Ubiquiti UniFi Protect.

Does anyone have an idea what may be going on here and why this changed to be limited to only 1 email per day?

• WhyPhy changed the title to CinDev Unifi Protect - E-mail Notification w/Image Attached - now limited to 1 e-mail per day

HI.  We have not seen this. Have you submitted a help desk ticket for us to look your system?  The email system should allow up to 50 emails (from all our drivers combined) per day.  This has been the same for years.

Please put a support ticket in @ https://help.drivercentral.io and we can help you out.

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.