C4 Forums | Control4

Recomended integrator for Vancouver, B.C.

Paddy

Looking for someone to optimize my system, last dealer did as little as possible.

Want someone who is an AV WIZ, and can recommend how to put the equipment I already own together for best possible results.

Looking for someone to optimize my system, last dealer did as little as possible.

Want someone who is an AV WIZ, and can recommend how to put the equipment I already own together for best possible results.

Paddy, who was your former dealer?

I use Audio Video Unlimited here in Vancouver.

Looking for someone to optimize my system' date=' last dealer did as little as possible.

Want someone who is an AV WIZ, and can recommend how to put the equipment I already own together for best possible results.[/quote']

I will give AVU a call, would rather not slag or mention my former dealer, but lets just say that as a small fish in a much bigger pond of $70,000 plus installs I would be hard pressed to blame him, for not wanting to come out.

Basically I recently moved and brought my control4 stuff with me, and now in the process of setting it all up, but as rooms change so does the config etc etc.. and I always wonder if I am optimizing the connections of my receivers amps etc..

Would like to optimize it all with a smaller dealer so maybe AVU, is a good one as they are close to me.

Would like someone to show up for an afternoon and put me on the right course.

At this point it does not even need to be a dealer, but a good solid AV person who works by the Hour.

Looking for someone to optimize my system' date=' last dealer did as little as possible.

Want someone who is an AV WIZ, and can recommend how to put the equipment I already own together for best possible results.[/quote']

I will give AVU a call, would rather not slag or mention my former dealer, but lets just say that as a small fish in a much bigger pond of $70,000 plus installs I would be hard pressed to blame him, for not wanting to come out.

Basically I recently moved and brought my control4 stuff with me, and now in the process of setting it all up, but as rooms change so does the config etc etc.. and I always wonder if I am optimizing the connections of my receivers amps etc..

Would like to optimize it all with a smaller dealer so maybe AVU, is a good one as they are close to me.

Would like someone to show up for an afternoon and put me on the right course.

At this point it does not even need to be a dealer, but a good solid AV person who works by the Hour.

I will work by the hour. I am not in Vancouver yet but i will be moving over there in the next few months. I will probably be coming out there for a short trip in the near future. I would love the opportunity to work with you on your system. I am Tech 2 certified and will be launching a company when i get there. Let me know if I can be of any help.

• 1 month later...

I will be in Vancouver for a few days on August 26 and will be moved there by the end of October or sooner depending on how fast I can get a business partner here in Calgary trained on Control4. I have already started a couple small projects in Vancouver so I will be in and out of there fairly frequently until I permanantly move. Send me an e-mail if you want to meetup to discuss your needs. I can book you in anytime on the 26th after 10:30 AM or on the 27th morning or afternoon.

Hey Nikon, glad to see you coming to Vancouver, I would be interested in talking to you when you arrive. Are you planning on keeping or ordering C4 product stock, and reselling, or are you strictly going after the programming market?

Hi, I am in West Vancouver and offer C4 programming services. I am a C4 homeowner and 20+ year software/networking veteran. Also have access to a very reasonably priced dealer if equipment is needed. PM me for more info... I really enjoy this work and love to help where possible.

Archived