C4 Forums | Control4

CEDIA predictions and rumors anyone?

3fingerbrown

No guesses, but I hope something worth while for us 1.7.xers to get motivated to go through the pain (and cost) to upgrade to 2.x. So far that hasn't been enough to sway me yet. Not being cheap just need some better justification to spend the money.

No guesses, but I hope something worth while for us 1.7.xers to get motivated to go through the pain (and cost) to upgrade to 2.x. So far that hasn't been enough to sway me yet. Not being cheap just need some better justification to spend the money.

+1

Cheap ass.

:D Just kidding :D

No guesses' date=' but I hope something worth while for us 1.7.xers to get motivated to go through the pain (and cost) to upgrade to 2.x. So far that hasn't been enough to sway me yet. Not being cheap just need some better justification to spend the money.[/quote']

Cheap ass.

:D Just kidding :D

:o LoL, I wish it were true so I would stop spending money!

i predict 1 gang and 2 gang lcd's for inwall, i predict new remote with charging dock, i predict interchangeable dimmer/switch paddles that can make your dimmers look more like lutron, or leviton, or other brands.

Oh wait these have been my same predictions for the last 4 years. so yeah i probably won't see them. but i can dream right?

Here is what I think we will get:

A door station (no camera), that ties into the intercom.

Hoping for an update from ControlUI.

Here is what I would like to see:

A door station with a camera, that ties into the intercom.

An LCD that ties into the intercom, for those that do not need TS's in a room. Make it look like the top of the SR250, with a mic and speaker.

HC200/300 with HDMI I/O

i predict 1 gang and 2 gang lcd's for inwall, i predict new remote with charging dock, i predict interchangeable dimmer/switch paddles that can make your dimmers look more like lutron, or leviton, or other brands.

Oh wait these have been my same predictions for the last 4 years. so yeah i probably won't see them. but i can dream right?

you're funny

Wow, {Insert cricket chirping noise here}....

Hopefully the silence is because everyone attending in person passed out from the incredible product announcements made by C4 at the event and they haven't recovered yet to post here about them.

I was hoping for more then what's up on C4's website currently.

Wow, {Insert cricket chirping noise here}....

Hopefully the silence is because everyone attending in person passed out from the incredible product announcements made by C4 at the event and they haven't recovered yet to post here about them.

I was hoping for more then what's up on C4's website currently.

I think the plan this year was to announce most things ahead of time so when cedia rolled around everything was actually available. Other than that, there's another thread in news that centralizes all c4 related press releases.

Archived