C4 Forums | Control4

Rhapsody in Canada

Anyone else in Canada running Rhapsody on the C4 system? I have been for the last year through a paid acct in the US (family member), but stopped working on Saturday. My family member in the US can use it fine but all of a sudden won't log in for me. Know the only reason it worked was because the C4 system went through a US based IP - just curious if that changed recently or if problem is sonething unrelated, dealer is stumped too.

I'm running it in Vancouver. I haven't tried it for a couple of days, but I assume it's still working.

I set up my account through a trail VPN using a mailing address I have in the US. Since it has been set up, it's being running through my Canadian IP address with no problems

I also have been using a relative in the US to provide an American billing address.

Earlier this month I wasn't able to log-in and then, a week or so later, without any changes to the account or password, I logged in successfully. Strange.

Colin

No problems using it over here. One of the great blokes on this forum helped me out. I thank him again :)

BTW Brett Dennen now has pretty much his entire catalogue now on Rhapsody. Brett is an exceptional talent....Here is a prediction: This guy is/will be the next superstar of folk. As big as Bob Dylan. :)

Thanks for the reply's. Hopefully it just resolves itself like one of the earlier posters mentioned - service had been degrading for some time but chalked that up to the new iPad App (what I use for Rhapsody most of the time). Just wanted to eliminate any possibility of Rhapsody detecting my Canadian IP address now and it shutting me down - hopefully this never happens, I'm addicted!

In Vancouver and Rhapsody hasn't been working for me on C4 for a few days; my system is unable to connect with the C4 Rhapsody sever. Rhapsody is working fine for me through the web and PC client. Not sure what the issue is.

Issue persists for me as well. Dealer is coming to look at it early next week and going to update me to 2.1 - hoping he gets it sorted. Apparently Sonos was having issues with Rhapsody as well a few days ago but sounded like an isolated instance. Very frustrating though as you can't contact Rhapsody for support given you're not supposed to get it in the first place...

Archived