C4 Forums | Control4

Programming Channel Buttons

sbenzie

This can be done in Composer Media or Home Edition. Under the media tab on the left hand side, there should be a folder for broadcast, and then an icon for the service you have (directv in my case). After you click on the service, you can click search, input your zip code, and it will find most stations for you. You can add them in and edit channel logos on your own, or manually build your own list of favorites using the "new.." button.

• 3 months later...
This can be done in Composer Media or Home Edition. Under the media tab on the left hand side, there should be a folder for broadcast, and then an icon for the service you have (directv in my case). After you click on the service, you can click search, input your zip code, and it will find most stations for you. You can add them in and edit channel logos on your own, or manually build your own list of favorites using the "new.." button.

I'm able to use the search feature and create my favorite channel logos for when I click on "Cable TV" under the Broadcast folder. The problem is that I have UVerse and I don't think my dealer has everything setup correctly. I am presuming that I need to see a UVerse option under this folder for it to function properly?? Right now I am only able to even pull up the "Channels" option when in my master bedroom where I believe C4 is trying to use the Cable Input of my TV to view the channels instead of going through my uVerse box. Any suggestions as to what I need to have done in order for this feature to work?

The uverse boxes are all functioning correctly from my navigators, however I'd like to add the Channels functionality to each of my 3 zones with uVerse.

UVerse equipment list:

1 Cicso IPN330HD UVerse box -->HDMI directly to Master BR TV

1 Cisco IPN330HD UVerse box -->Receiver 2 --> Den TV

1 Cisco ISB7500 DVR UVerse box -->Receiver 1 --> Media Room TV

Archived