C4 Forums | Control4

HC800

smccray

Pulled out of a working system today on firmware 2.8.2.  No licenses.  $450 shipped OBO.

I also have 2 HC300s that I'll throw in if the buyer is interested.  If not, those are available for the shipping cost- call it $20 apiece.

email me at my username at gmail.

I've done business with Codeman and James @ diamond designs.  I've met Cody in person.

On May 9, 2016 at 7:10 PM, smccray said:

Pulled out of a working system today on firmware 2.8.2.  No licenses.  $450 shipped OBO.

I also have 2 HC300s that I'll throw in if the buyer is interested.  If not, those are available for the shipping cost- call it $20 apiece.

email me at my username at gmail.

I've done business with Codeman and James @ diamond designs.  I've met Cody in person.

I am interested in the HC800

On 5/10/2016 at 6:43 PM, funnyfarm299 said:

The lack of licenses kills this for me. Love that remote access.

Remote access is NEVER bundled with a controller. Ever. It's always a separate purchase. 4Sight has always been an optional subscription and has never been bundled with a controller.

50 minutes ago, thegreatheed said:

Remote access is NEVER bundled with a controller. Ever. It's always a separate purchase. 4Sight has always been an optional subscription and has never been bundled with a controller.

If you don't have a site licence, the only way you can remote access is with an internet browser. And that's a terrible way to have to control your system.

• 1 month later...

I have an 800 with an account I will hand over with the stie license but for remote access you will need to get someone to sell you 4site.

$400 Shipping in US free.

Archived